中文 |

看电影学英语《初恋50次》

By : | Published: 2012-03-05

Hey. I' m sorry to bother you...

很抱歉打扰你……

...but you look like a person who appreciates fine art...

你看来似乎对艺术很有品味……

...so I wanted your opinion.

我想听听你的看法。

I drew this. It 's a picture of a father and son fishing off a fishing boat.

我划了这个,这幅图 是父子在船上钓鱼。

There's a walrus right there...

这里有只海象……

Oh, you don't speak English. Okay.

你不会说英文啊。

Doesn't look Chinese.

看来不像中国人啊。

Can I have that?

那能不能给我?

I need something to wipe my ass with.

我上厕所有用。

Shut up.

闭嘴啦。

I wonder what's the matter with him.

不知道他是怎么了。

Looks like a stupid asshole to me.

我看他倒像个笨蛋。

Excuse me. Okay. I didn't mean to startle you.

歹势,我无意吓着你。

No, that's all right. L- - - Are you okay?

没关系。 你没事吧?

Yeah, I' m fine. I' m having a problem with something...

我很好,我只是有点问题……

Something that I could help you with?

我能帮得上忙吗?

No, no, no. I just...

不行,我……

...can't read.

不识字啦。

You gotta be kidding me.

不会吧。

I can read that for you. No. Thank you.

我可以帮忙念菜单给你听。 谢谢。

I can do this on my own.

我可以自己来。

Appreciate the sentiment.

谢谢你的好意。

I'm gonna get an order of the...

我要点……

Pan... Pan... Panku... Ca... Panclocks.

煎……煎……煎冰……饼……煎冰。

Pancakes. Okay, I'II have pancake.

煎饼。 好,我点煎饼。

Pancakes. Pancah... Pancakes! Pancakes!

煎饼。煎饼、煎饼。

I' m so stupid! Oh, don't cry.

我好蠢,蠢毙了 别哭嘛。

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Don't cry.

我真蠢,我真无知。别哭啦。

I don't know anything! What a loser.

我是白痴!窝囊废。

I'll tell you what. Why don't you sit with me?

你过来跟我一起坐吧?

You can have some breakfast and I'll help teach you some of the words.

你吃早餐,我教你认字。

Okay. All right.

好吧。 很好。

That sounds nice. Come on over.

听来不错。 过来吧。

Okay, thank you. All right.

谢谢。 不客气。

So I comes before the E?

所以I都在E后面?

Except after C? Yes.

遇到C时才例外? 对。

Okay, and C is that little half a squiggly one, right?

C是右边有缺口的那个?

Yes. I think I'm getting it.

对。 我想我懂了。

How'd you get so good at teaching? I'm a teacher. I do it all the time.

你怎么这么会教人? 我是老师,教书是我的工作。

I'm an art teacher at the Haluki-liki Junior High.

我在哈兰国中当美术老师。

Well, you Haluki-liki the kind of teacher all the kids have crushes on.

你是那种学生会很哈的老师。

I know I would if I was in your class.

是我就会。

Okay.

好吧。

Oh, boy, do my... My fingers smell like fish.

老天……我的手鱼腥味真重。

That doesn't gross you out, does it?

这不会令你作呕吧?

No, not at all.

一点也不。

Really?

真的?

If Lucy gets hurt, I' m gonna chop you with the meat cleaver.

要是露西受伤,你就死定了。

Okay, okay.

好啦。

 

More Headlines From Around the Web
Follow
Copyright © 2008 Kunming All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. E-mail: inkunmingkmxxg@hotmail.com